|Dimensions||2.7 × 2.7 × 9 cm|
NaturPet Ear Drops for Cats and Dogs
All-Natural Ear Drops for Dogs and Cats
NaturPet’s Ear Drops are a great treatment and preventative for your pet’s ears.
- Relieves ear infections and associated pain, discharge, and vertigo.
- Useful for prevention and treatment of swimmer’s ear.
- Reduces inflammation and pain through a blend of herbs with antibacterial, anti-fungal, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Useful for both outer and inner ear infections.
Olive Oil is soothing to any inflammation in the ear. A natural moisturizer, it helps to balance secretions in the skin. Olive oil helps to loosen waxy buildup from the ears.
Calendula is one of the best herbs for soothing and healing the skin. It has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antimicrobial properties to control bacterial and yeast growth. Safe for sensitive skin.
Vitamin E helps to soften and moisturize dry, flaky skin.
Basil Oil is a strong antiseptic and anti-inflammatory, making it ideal for reducing ear pain caused by viral, yeast, or bacterial infections of the ear canal.
Aloe Vera soothes and hydrates itchy, irritated skin. It has anti-inflammatory effects and has the ability to stimulate cell growth and repair, making it a great for calming any earache.
Bergamot Oil is antibacterial, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory, helping to inhibit the growth of bacteria, viruses, and yeast in the ears.
Directions for Use
For Cleaning: Use when necessary.
For Treatment of Ear Infections: Use once or twice a day until symptoms subside, or up to 2 weeks.
• Put a few drops in the ear canal.
• Apply with a swab to exposed outer ear surfaces and wipe clean.
- Place Ear Drops container in a bowl of warm water prior to dosing to help soothe and relieve pain.
- Some breeds of dogs are vulnerable to swimmer’s ear. Place Ear Drops into ears before going near the water to prevent Swimmer’s Ear.
- Do not use if ear drum is perforated!