|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 14 cm|
NaturPet Immuno Boost for Dogs and Cats
A Natural Immune Modulator for Your Pets
This all natural, herbal immune modulator supports your pet’s healthy immune function and helps to maintain physical performance. Immuno Boost can be used daily in chronically ill or ageing pets, or, in healthy pets as a cleanse periodically for 2-3 weeks throughout the year as a preventative measure against illness.
- Acts as a cleansing agent to improve and maintain healthy digestive function.
- Contains powerful antioxidants to boost your pet’s immune response.
- Strengthens internal organ systems to help function properly and fight disease.
- Promotes the release and elimination of toxins from your pet’s body.
- Provides nourishment for the glandular systems that are important in fighting illness.
- Suitable for cats and dogs.
Pet parents also love NaturPet Intesti Care for daily intestinal tract support.
Ingredients & Benefits
Tumeric is cytotoxic to cancer cells and may be used to prevent and treat various cancers. Anticarcinogenic effects help to enhance the body's natural antioxidant levels, working to increase the liver's ability to detoxify mutagens and carcinogens from the body.
Dandelion possesses strong antioxidant properties which are helpful in averting cancer. It is also a source of vitamins and minerals, helps inflammation, and promotes a healthy liver.
Burdock is a powerhouse of antioxidants, removes toxins from the blood and cells, and inhibits growth of some types of cancer.
Ashwagandha is an ancient Indian medicine used for centuries to alleviate fatigue and improve general well-being. Particularly useful in rehabilitation or convalescence as it helps to strengthen the body and reduce inflammation. Immune-modulating effects of the herb help to support immune function and inhibit cancer-related fatigue.
Ginger provides digestive support and stimulates circulation, helping in even distribution of herbal properties throughout the body.
Slippery Elm contains high levels of antioxidants and provides digestive support. The nutritive aspect of slippery elm helps to provide food nutrients to a weakened body.
Boswellia helps to reduce inflammation and associated conditions. It can also help protext against leukemia and cancer and is a great pain reliever.
Inactive Ingredients Purified Water, Alcohol, Glycerin
Directions for Use
Determine your pet’s weight. Select correct dose from chart below based on your pet’s weight. Use the included dropper to place dose directly into pet’s food. Take two times a day. May contain natural sediment-shake well before use.
Use long term for best results when using as part of a rejuvenating program for chronic illness OR use for 2-3 weeks as part of a cleansing program periodically throughout the year for preventative care.
|0-25 lbs||0.5 mL|
|26-50 lbs||1 mL|
|51-75 lbs||1.5 mL|
|Over 76 lbs||2 mL|
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Product is good for 6 months once opened.
- Make sure to shake bottle before administering dosing. Sediment is natural for herbal products – it is just little bits of good stuff!