|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 14 cm|
NaturPet Liver Care – Milk Thistle for Dogs and Cats
How does the milk thistle in Liver Care help dogs and cats?
NaturPet Liver Care is a completely natural cleanse for your pet’s liver.
- Helps with reoccurring or chronic illnesses and liver conditions.
- Flushes toxins out of the liver to improve liver function.
- Increases energy.
- Safe to use long term for chronic conditions.
- Supports healing through cell regeneration.
- Often recommended by Vets for pets on NSAID or steroidal medications.
Pet parents also love Dr. Maggie Joint Formula for their aging pets.
Ingredients & Benefits
Milk thistle seeds (Silybum marianum)
Pets can be exposed to a variety of toxins within their environment from chemicals such as those found in lawn fertilizer and floor and carpet cleaning agents. Milk thistle is the most commonly known and used herb for liver health, and for good reason. The constituent silymarin, the most active flavonoid complex found in milk thistle, not only protects the cells of the liver by blocking entrance of harmful toxins and damaging environmental pollutants, but also removes these toxins from liver cells. This action has been verified by hundreds of research papers from around the world. Silymarin also has the astonishing property of being able to regenerate liver cells that have been damaged by hepatitis or other liver diseases, or by chemical or biological pollutants; it reduces fibrosis associated with these conditions which eventually leads to death if left untreated.
Directions for Use
Determine your pet’s weight. Select the correct dose based on this weight from the chart below. Using the included plastic dropper, squirt appropriate dose directly onto your pet’s food.
Take two times a day.
Refrigerate after opening.
|0-25 lbs||1 mL|
|26-50 lbs||2 mL|
|51-75 lbs||3 mL|
|Over 76 lbs||4 mL|
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Product is good for 6 months once opened.
- Not recommended for pets that are pregnant or nursing.