|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 14 cm|
NaturPet Skin Aid Spray – Antiseptic First Aid Spray for Dogs & Cats
All-Natural Spray for Surface Wounds on Dogs & Cats
Your pet likes to play, but that can sometimes result in unwanted cuts, scrapes and wounds. NaturPet Skin Aid Spray works well for surface scratches boils, abscesses and bites. Natural herbs help to reduce swelling and inflammation as well as cleans and protects wounds with potent antibacterial and antimicrobial action. Spray on and let your pet get back to enjoying life.
- Works well for wounds, surface cuts or scratches, boils or abscesses, and insect bites
- Reduces swelling and inflammation
- Antimicrobial and antibacterial actions clear and protect wounds and speed healing
Pet parents also love Dr. Maggie Skin Care Ointment for helping their pet’s surface wounds heal.
Calendula is one of the best herbs for the first aid treatment of burns, bites, scratches, and other wounds. Antimicrobial and antifungal effects help to fight infections.
Echinacea is used for its antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory properties. This helps to reduce swelling, redness, and pain associated with a wound, bite, or sting. Echinacea stimulates the production of T-cells, an important way for the body to defend itself from infection.
Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Alcohol
Directions for Use
Spray several times a day to affected area until healed. If pet is biting or chewing the wound area, try spraying directly on gauze pad and wrap the affected area. Change the dressing 3-4 times a day until healed.
- If cuts are open, they may sting momentarily when sprayed. Give your pet a hug or two!
- Trimming long-hair in area of wound helps to keep area clean and easy to tend.
- Prevent infection – Check for wounds regularly and treat quickly.
- This spray is safe and effective for cats and dogs.
- Animal bite wounds are very prone to infection because of bacteria found on teeth. Deeper wounds that may need suturing should be seen by the Vet.