|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 14 cm|
NaturPet Urinary Care for Infections & Kidney Stones
Looking for Natural Remedies for UTI Treatment in Dogs and Cats?
Look no further. NaturPet Urinary Care can be used as a treatment or preventative for urinary tract infections in your pets. There have also been great reviews from people using Urinary Care to treat their own UTI!
- Deals with infections quickly and thoroughly.
- Reduces bacterial levels and flushes out toxins and wastes.
- Soothes inflammation of the mucous membranes of the urinary tract.
- Helps to stop bleeding and relieve pain.
- Helps to prevent the development of gravel and stones.
- Reduces the risk of recurrence when used as a preventative.
Pet parents also love NaturPet Fleeze
Ingredients & Benefits
Dandelion root is a potassium sparing diuretic that does not over-stimulate the kidneys. This action helps to flush the kidneys and urinary tract. The leaf is an anti-inflammatory and astringent, helping to stop bleeding and inflammation in the urinary tract.
Wild carrot aerial parts work to break down urinary gravel that can come together to form stones or crystals in the bladder.
Echinacea is antimicrobial, working to directly kill bacteria like an antibiotic. It is also a powerful immune modulator to prime the body to defend itself.
Marshmallow is very soothing to soft tissues and helps to reduce bacteria levels.
Ginger is an anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antipasmodic while helping to stimulate circulation of healing herbal compounds throughout the body.
Couch grass is a gentle diuretic that is especially useful in instances of intense burning and can be used for easing the passing of kidney stones.
Boswellia contains mucilage to soothe irritated tissue and supports immune health through modulation.
Corn silk heaps to strengthen and tone urinary tract tissues. It is also a soothing diuretic, helpful for any irritation or inflammation of the urinary system.
Helps to remove uric acid buildup and promotes renal function.
Directions for Use
Determine your pet’s weight and select the correct dose from the chart below. Using the included plastic dropper, squirt appropriate dose directly onto your pet’s food. Use twice a day and continue use for two weeks after symptoms are gone.
|0-25 lbs||1 mL|
|26-50 lbs||2 mL|
|51-75 lbs||3 mL|
|Over 76 lbs||4 mL|
- Not recommended during pregnancy or while nursing young.
- Refrigerate after opening. Use product within 6 months after opening.
These are some signs that your pet is suffering from a urinary tract infection:
- Frequent urination in small amounts
- Noticeable pain while urinating
- Strong odor
- Dark colored urine