|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 14 cm|
NaturPet Vision Care – Bilberry Leaf for Dogs and Cats
What does NaturPet Vision Care do for Dogs & Cats?
- Helps prevent cataracts, macular degeneration, and nearsightedness.
- Reduces eye irritability associated with allergies.
- Contains powerful antioxidants that help to protect cells of the eye from free radical damage associated with aging.
- Strengthens blood circulation to the eye to increase the flow of oxygen and nutrients for improved function.
Pet parents with aging dogs and cats also love NaturPet Joint Care.
Ingredients & Benefits
Bilberry leaf (Vaccinium Myrtillus)
The primary constituent responsible for health benefits of bilberry are anthocyanins, powerful antioxidants that have numerous health effects on animals. Bilberry is one of the most effective herbs to prevent eye damage due to free radical damage. It can also help improve nearsightedness, reduce eye irritability, strengthen the capillaries and increases eye blood supply.
Directions for Use
Determine your pet’s weight. Select the correct dose from the chart based on this weight. Using the included plastic dropper, squirt appropriate dose directly onto your pet’s food.
Take two times a day. Use long term for best results.
Refrigerate after opening.
|0-25 lbs||0.5 mL|
|26-50 lbs||1 mL|
|51-75 lbs||1.5 mL|
|Over 76 lbs||2 mL|
Check your pet’s eyes regularly in a brightly lit room. Eyes should be bright and clear with evenly sized pupils and the eyelid lining should be a soft pink – not white or red. Take note of any discharge – gently wipe away small amounts of crusty with a cotton ball (use a clean one for each eye). Frequent discharge or tears can be a sign of a problem – take your pet to the Vet!
* Vision Care is taken orally for internal use. DO NOT use as eye drops.